Voluntary work

vHelp in hospitals

Resultado de imagen para volunteer work

·         Donate bload

·         Read books to children

·         Entertain children

vWork with animals

·         Feed animals

·         Help vets

vHelp enviromenthttp://www.pointpark.edu/About/Features/media/About/Features/pp_volunteers_planting_685.jpg

·         Recycling

·         Plant tres

·         Reusing

vHelp old people

Resultado de imagen para volunteer work

·         Crossing the Street

·         Doing the shopping

·         Visiting

vHelp poor people

·         Donating clothes, food and toys

·         Helping them to find a job

vWork with homeless children

Resultado de imagen para volunteer work

·         Find a place to live

·      Play with them

·       “IT IS SAID THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO, WILL COME BACK TO YOU TENFOLD…”

·       “DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR COMMUNITY AND FOR YOURSELF”

·       “ONE LITTLE THING CAN MAKE A BIG CHANGE”



PERSONAL PROFILES

1st Year

 

 

          My name is Sasha.   I am twelve years old. I am from Argentina and I am Argentinian. My favourite colour is pink. My lucky number is fifteen. My favourite school subject is Music. I am at EES n° 7 in San Nicolas, Buenos Aires, Argentina. I’m in 1° year “C”.


At this moment I am typing and doing an exercise. I can sing but I can’t dance.

Every day I get up at ten o’ clock and have breakfast. I go to school at quarter past one. In the evening I do my homework and watch TV. Finally, I have dinner and go to bed at one a.m.


Hello! My name is Dana. I am twelve years old. I am from Argentina. I am Argentinian. My favourite colour is blue. My lucky number is fifteen. My favourite school subject is Science. I ´m a student at E.E.S. N° 7.  I´m in 1°B.

          At this moment I´m studying.

 

I can read but I can´t drive a car.

          Every day I get up at 11:00 in the morning. I have breakfast, go to P.E. and have lunch. In the afternoon I go to school. I start classes at 1:15 and finish classes at 6:45. In the evening I go home and have dinner. Then I go to bed at 2:00 am.


Hello! My name is Anahi. I am twelve years old. I am from Argentina. I am Argentinian. My favourite colour is red. My lucky number is fifteen. My favourite school subject is Maths.I´m a student at  E.E.S. n° 7. I´m in 1° year “B”.

 

At this moment I’m writing.

I can run but I can’t swim.   

Every day I get up at eight o’clock and I have breakfast. Then I go to P.E. and I have lunch. In the afternoon, I go to school, start classes at quarter past one and finish classes at quarter to seven.  In the evening, I go home, have dinner and go to bed at twelve p.m.


Hello! My name is Nicolas Serra. I am fourteen years old. I am from Argentina. I am Argentinian. My favourite colour is blue. My lucky number is seven. My favourite school subject is History. I`m a student at E.E.S. Nº 7. I´m in 1°B.

 

 

 This is my day: in the morning I get up at ten and have breakfast. I have lunch at twelve. Then, I go to school and start classes at quarter past one. In the afternoon, I finish classes at quarter to seven. Then my friends and I play soccer or play computer games.  In the evening, I have dinner at nine o´clock. I do my homework and then I go to bed.


WATER IS LIFE

Without water, life could not exist. This means that if there is no water, there is no life.

Water is probably Earth’s most precious resource.  Our planet is entirely covered by water. However, 97% of this is salt water that is present in oceans and seas. The remaining 3% is fresh water and is found in lakes and atmosphere humidity. This fresh water is the only one available for meeting the needs of people, plants and animals.

Unfortunately, only about a third of our fresh water is available for us to use. The rest is frozen solid in glaciers, in the snow or in the polar ice caps.

It is important to protect our water supplies from pollution. Once the water becomes polluted, it can be difficult or even impossible to clean.

 

Balverdi, Daiana E.

Pérez Capelli, O. Valentina

6° A


Los siguientes links son videos y presentaciones realizadas por los alumnos

oil - 5° B

Pollution - 5° A

 JEA 2015 - 6to A

Our ideal town

Water is life - 6to A

economic systems- 6° B

Film Reviews - 3rd Year

Socialism vs Capitalism - 6° B

Environmental problems - 5° B

The Greenhouse Effect - 5° B

Biography Lionel Messi - 3rd year

Biography Cristiano Ronaldo - 3rd Year

Biography  Michael Jackson - 3rd year

Let's protect our paradise - 5° Year A